Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2017 DCT
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Still exploring roads south and east of Phoenix; always hate it when I see this sign! >:)

Full moon, smell of sage, about 95 deg F, overall a pretty decent evening ride. Found a few dirt roads, turned off the Torque Control, and let the fat lady dance.

Grew up on dirt roads, but I'm finding I am having to learn some new skills to control a dirt bike this heavy.

BTW, any know the secret to rotate photos on the forum? These were shot vertical, and show up correctly on pc, prior to uplode. Forum software rotated them.

Attachments

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,125 Posts
Still exploring roads south and east of Phoenix; always hate it when I see this sign! >:)

Full moon, smell of sage, about 95 deg F, overall a pretty decent evening ride. Found a few dirt roads, turned off the Torque Control, and let the fat lady dance.

Grew up on dirt roads, but I'm finding I am having to learn some new skills to control a dirt bike this heavy.

Awwwh man, only TWO turns.... ROFL...JK... What adventure rider doesn’t like to see that sign on a dirt road, well, on any road for that matter... Yea the AT is like dancing with a tall fat lady in stiletto heals and she dances beautifully, but, if she tips to far you’ll end up getting dirt kisses.. :x :grin2::grin2:

Reactions: noivson
1 - 3 of 3 Posts