Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
2022 Africa Twin Manual. R380B.
Because they need to sell many many '22 before they release the update to former years.
馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ

Premium Member
2022 CRF1100 ATAS ES DCT
There was a post on here from someone who said it would be available to dealers if they wanted, supposedly from Honda R&D. So I suppose it will be up to your dealer to ask and for you to ask your dealer.

Premium Member
2022 CRF1100 ATAS ES DCT
Here is the post.

Registered
Here is the post.
Is the FW uptate available also for model 2016 AT DCT? How can I check if the latest FW is instaled on my motocycle?
Thanks.

Registered
2022 Africa Twin Manual. R380B.
My dealer suggested I trade in my 21' AT for a 22'
Of course that is the objective!!!!!.

On the Automotive Industry, there are some Masters guys, which can copy the software from the Memories directly inside the Modules.
That will be the case to grab the 2022 files from a bike, and program them in a former year.
Sure the Guys doing these hack will earn a buck or two!

Administrator
:( I have open 2 cases with Honda America no answer on ATAS ES DCT 2022 , Let`s flood Honda America wit case`s so they will start give costumers answers
From what I understand from talking to the folks at my local dealership, American Honda is so understaffed right now that even they are having a difficult time getting answers. You are going to have to be very persistent to get a response.

Premium Member
From what I understand from talking to the folks at my local dealership, American Honda is so understaffed right now that even they are having a difficult time getting answers. You are going to have to be very persistent to get a response.
This sound like Covid excuse that i am already sick of it , A company like Honda Should have better excuse , and i am not going to let it go.

Super Moderator
This sound like Covid excuse that i am already sick of it , A company like Honda Should have better excuse , and i am not going to let it go.
Last week at my local Honda automobile dealership they had no cars. The showroom floor was void. I've never see that before - anywhere. However, there are an abundance of staff. You couldn't walk three steps without somebody asking, " ... Can I help you?"

Administrator
Last week at my local Honda automobile dealership they had no cars. The showroom floor was void. I've never see that before - anywhere. However, there are an abundance of staff. You couldn't walk three steps without somebody asking, " ... Can I help you?"
Plenty of sales staff at my Moto dealership, but service is another issue. They are really short staffed and takes forever to get a service appointment and then a long time to get your bike back. Inventory... a lot of pre-owned. Not so many new bikes on the floor.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts