·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RED, WHITE and BLUE.
Manual 6 speed.
First service @ 600 miles.
Side stand Big Foot.

Absolutely as new and never used off road, only for my short work commute down paved Rural country roads.

My ISP, IT and Computer business has grown so much that I am basically unable to ride hardly at all.

I live in SW Missouri 64836.

Title is in hand and the bike is ready to go!

Pictures are available to INTERESTED parties.

417-388-1233 [email protected]

$9,250 or best offer.:)

SAM:)

·
Registered
2020 ATAS ES DCT and a few more
224 Posts
I would suggest posting some pics so people can see the overall condition. Sadly a lot of leftover 2019's out there at dealers that aren't helping you with selling yours. A Cycletrader search shows some pretty brutal prices for you to compete with.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Wow, amazing deal for an ATAS. The only leftovers I still see cheap are on the standard captain America blue lol
I looked as well and all the new leftover lower end prices on Cycle Trader are standard AT and using stock photos so you have to check the ad for color but the are NOT the Adventure Sports model and then you get to add all the dealer fees to the price.

Also, it's poor form to come and criticize someone's price in their classified ad. Additional photos of the bike would be beneficial though. I would have been interested when looking for my ATAS. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Believe this price is absolutely fair looking at the current market situation. I still get on Craigslist and CycleTrader on a regular basis and it is a madhouse when it comes to pricing. Even the first generations (16 and 17's) sell sometimes more than people paid brand new.

HI Hillbilly,
good luck with your sale. If you are not in a hurry, keep the price and wait for the weather to warm up.

Reactions: Hillbilly Africaner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts