Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 AT
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a set of OEM honda heated grips. Part # 08T71-MKK-D01 New in the box. These are just the grips. You will need other parts for installing the full set up.
$180.00 shipped in the US. Yes they are pricey, yes they are a pain in the butt to install due to having to strip off most of the body work. But they are plug and play connecting up to the factory harness.

·
Registered
19 Posts
still for sale? Can you post an image or two of it? Do you know if these are the newer units ( I believe these were updated in 2018)?

do they come with install instructions?

thank you

·
Registered
2019 AT
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still for sale. As far as I know these are the newer ones. I ended up with 2 pairs and the ones I installed have 5 levels and get quite warm. The instructions are in a PDF from from honda. I could email them to you along with a few install tips I learned in the process.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Still for sale. As far as I know these are the newer ones. I ended up with 2 pairs and the ones I installed have 5 levels and get quite warm. The instructions are in a PDF from from honda. I could email them to you along with a few install tips I learned in the process.

rad. I’ll take ‘em’!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.