Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold the AT

Sold the AT, I loved the bike but after ten miles I would get a knot in my back. I tried many things and all it would is move the knot, no fun having something that hurts to ride. I went and bought me another Victory, I will miss the AF and wish it would have worked out. It is a great machine.

Ya'll have fun!

·
Registered
154 Posts
When lots of people refer to the Africa Twin, AT, as "AF", what does the "AF" stand for?
I know the "t" and the "f" on keyboard are sort of close together, but I don't think it is a typo, cuz I see it all the time..
What do you think?! :)))

·
Registered
42 Posts
No idea.
Can't see how a Victory could give a better riding position than an Africa Twin, but I guess each to their own. Good luck with the new bike Spamaster.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No idea.
Can't see how a Victory could give a better riding position than an Africa Twin, but I guess each to their own. Good luck with the new bike Spamaster.

We are all different, I have done 1400 miles in 24 hours on the Vic and two days later rode another 1400. My 17 mile ride to work would give me knot in my back on the AT. I am buying a dirt bike when I really want to get dirty.

I wanted to best of both worlds in one bike, ride all day on the street and hit the dirt when I wanted to but it did not work.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
when lots of people refer to the africa twin, at, as "af", what does the "af" stand for?
I know the "t" and the "f" on keyboard are sort of close together, but i don't think it is a typo, cuz i see it all the time..
What do you think?! :)))

typo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts