Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined with other members and got a deal on a brand new 2017 AT DCT with full warranty. Used the savings to accessorize with Pirelli scorpion rally STR tires, Happy Trails crash bars, skidplate and pannier rack, Honda centerstand, heated grips and 12V accessory socket, IMS pro foot pegs, Altrider sidestand foot, Barkbuster handguards and a Seat Concepts rally comfort seat (1"taller). Also traded windshields for the taller touring style with another member who was shorter than me (cheap win-win). Only 400 miles so far and nothing but smiles and big plans for my 68 year old self to wander the canyonlands here in Southern Utah.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Love riding in the Moab area. Used to go there for at least a week every year with a dirt bike group. My old body won't sustain that kind of punishment anymore but there are trails, like White Rim, that are still in my wheelhouse. If you haven't been on it, Shafer Trail is an alternate entry or exit to White Rim depending on your direction of travel.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts