Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the moderators aware of the spam flooding the general discussion forum?

Is it possible to have those posts deleted? I think there are about 8 in a row.

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
1,491 Posts
I've reported spam posts in the past multiple times and nothing was ever done about them, no idea why. :rolleyes:
Likewise, I have reported all 8 of those as well as past spam messages about online gaming, etc. ¯\(ツ)

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Forum has changed. Admin. isn't here. $200.00 to join premium status? Becoming less user friendly, no responses from moderators. Looking for a new hang out....?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Same company has taken over another forum I'm a member of and the responsiveness of addressing issues has gone way downhill.

Just checking out what you get for the $20 Premium membership, does this forum even have 'premium-only discussions'? The rest you can get with a browser extension.

·
Administrator
251 Posts
Thank you for the alert. I cleaned up the spam and handled the reports.

We may need to look at adding a few volunteer moderators. Do y'all have any recommendations?

- Cricket

·
Super Moderator
1,491 Posts
Yes, my mistake. $19.95.....and I Do wear glasses. :)
I was wondering if I had missed some lifetime premium membership option for $200 :)

I
Thank you for the alert. I cleaned up the spam and handled the reports.

We may need to look at adding a few volunteer moderators. Do y'all have any recommendations?

- Cricket
I have been a mod and later an admin on another VerticleScope site pre-overhaul. The interface has likely changed somewhat, but I am sure I could figure it out if you need some volunteers.

·
Super Moderator
1,746 Posts
Actually I did go for a ride today....sparked interest up again.....winter is not kind to old people
(G)
now about the forum needing mods?
Glad to read you’re back in the saddle, sent you a message about some more saddle time coming up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts