Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently jumping around in puddles isn't fun only for kids :smile2:
Had a blast last week, riding on a trail full of puddles. The Africa Twin was great.

https://gopro.com/v/0rwQO6XQrv10L

The camera was mounted on a chest strap, which is too low IMO. I'm waiting for some gopro mounting stickers to arrive in the mail, so next time I'll mount it on my helmet.

Enjoy

·
Registered
278 Posts
Thanks for that Relz, looks like a lot of fun. Nice trails and scenery. And man, some deep water! Some serious "puddles!"

And thanks for the tip too--I just got hold of an older GoPro (Hero 3+) and see now the chest harness probably won't work so well. I've got some tape mounts and an assortment of other mounts. Will probably mount to helmet. Or find another high mounting point on bike. It will be a process, I'm sure.

And it looks like you used "Quick Stories" for editing? I haven't installed that yet; was planning on using a Windows editor and uploading to YouTube, but not sure.

I'm still waiting for the weather to warm up though.

Where are you exactly? Israel?

Ride Safe, Gary

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that Relz, looks like a lot of fun. Nice trails and scenery. And man, some deep water! Some serious "puddles!"

And thanks for the tip too--I just got hold of an older GoPro (Hero 3+) and see now the chest harness probably won't work so well. I've got some tape mounts and an assortment of other mounts. Will probably mount to helmet. Or find another high mounting point on bike. It will be a process, I'm sure.

And it looks like you used "Quick Stories" for editing? I haven't installed that yet; was planning on using a Windows editor and uploading to YouTube, but not sure.

I'm still waiting for the weather to warm up though.

Where are you exactly? Israel?

Ride Safe, Gary

Yeah, I'm in Israel. The video was taken alongside a river, which flows out of Jerusalem.
The scenery here is very diverse, you can go from green and wet to brown and dry in a matter of 30 minutes ride :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts