Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Earth has tilted enough to award us southern hemisphere people some nice sun rays! Gotta get some knobbies on and see if I can't get myself into some trouble. Anyone here ever hang glided? Looks terrifying but I'm sure the buzz is amazing.

Attachments

·
Registered
979 Posts
It's quickly tilting away from us here. :) Enjoy your spring.
That looks like a pretty challenging take-off zone - margin for error on the sides looks like it involves making friends with trees.

·
Registered
223 Posts
The Earth has tilted enough to award us southern hemisphere people some nice sun rays! Gotta get some knobbies on and see if I can't get myself into some trouble. Anyone here ever hang glided? Looks terrifying but I'm sure the buzz is amazing.
Looks perfect, like a nice winters day in Queensland:grin2:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's quickly tilting away from us here. :) Enjoy your spring.
That looks like a pretty challenging take-off zone - margin for error on the sides looks like it involves making friends with trees.
Proper tree hugging! OOOFFF!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks perfect, like a nice winters day in Queensland:grin2:
They say you appreciate good weather if you have to live through bad weather. There's some truth there although I'll probably end up in Queensland myself :wink2:

·
Registered
223 Posts
They say you appreciate good weather if you have to live through bad weather. There's some truth there although I'll probably end up in Queensland myself :wink2:
I know all about miserable weather, I lived in Melbourne for 15 years, great city to visit, probably the the best in Aus, but I could never go back & live there because of the weather, jumpers go on now when the temp drops down to 20 degrees C :cool:

·
Registered
979 Posts
I lived in Sydney (Manly) in 1994 left in summer, had another summer, came home in the spring and had another summer. To be honest, I did miss winter a little bit.

Reactions: Scorch Dugan
1 - 7 of 7 Posts