Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the standard OE tires which have been removed from my 2017 AT. They are brand new and we're removed at my request by the dealer before I took delivery.
I want £50 for the two of them and they need to be collected from Liverpool.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Given the number of negative posts on here about these tyres maybe this isn't the best place to sell them. Would the dealer not give you 50 quid for them and save any hassle? Have a bump.
GLWS

·
Registered
131 Posts
These are the standard OE tires which have been removed from my 2017 AT. They are brand new and we're removed at my request by the dealer before I took delivery.
I want £50 for the two of them and they need to be collected from Liverpool.

They would be OK for a summer trip around europe but i wouldn't fancy them over here in winter. I would buy them from you in a week or two, i live 25 miles down the road in Leigh. :smile2:

Ian 07747477855

·
Registered
131 Posts
Provisionally sold to Ian
Cheers, i wouldn't buy them for over in UK but I will fit them for July's holiday to Spain as they are OK in the dry and we are going on the long ferry to Santander. It was 36 degrees C last July when we were there

Thanks
Ian

1 - 10 of 10 Posts