Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fitted one from a crf1000l 17...fitted well and looks far better ..in my opinion..more buffeting but better vision...a compromise

·
Registered
40 Posts
Why not Givi Airflow double screen from Super Tenere. Then you have the best of both world. When you go off roading then you just remove the front screen. Cruising on the highway you use both and enjoy a buffet free ride.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Why not Givi Airflow double screen from Super Tenere. Then you have the best of both world. When you go off roading then you just remove the front screen. Cruising on the highway you use both and enjoy a buffet free ride.

Why not go with the Givi Airflow for the ATAS?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have Givi Airflow for the ATAS, It was the first thing I ordered before getting the bike after a fantastic experiance with Givi Airflow on both my BMW and the Super Tenere :). But the Problem is , The Givi Airflow for the Africa Twin is just as narrow as the standard screen at bottom. What we need is a Wider bottom screen, The upper Givi Airflow screens are all the same. I had a super Tenere before and had a Givi Airflow screen from that bike in my garage. Installed it with a Long spacers on bottom and I´m very happy with it. Its way better then the original and better then the AT Givi Airflow.

On the photo you see the Givi Airflow bottom screen for Africa Twin and underneath it is the Givi Airflow ( bottom screen ) for the Super Tenere. Huge difference in with.

Then next photo , with the Super Tenere Givi Airflow on my Africa Twin.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts