Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
My dealer told me that there will be different version for Portugal or Spain, or at least they can choose a bike without LED lights, handguards and bashplate. Well I just noticed that in Marquez video his bike didn't have LED turnsignals and handguards. Also I noticed that in one picture, there was no bashplate.
Here are the pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
My dealer told me that there will be different version for Portugal or Spain, or at least they can choose a bike without LED lights, handguards and bashplate. Well I just noticed that in Marquez video his bike didn't have LED turnsignals and handguards. Also I noticed that in one picture, there was no bashplate.
Here are the pictures:
and no ABS as well

·
Registered
270 Posts
Here are the pictures:
I think they used a few bikes in the Marquez/Barreda video. Also I believe that before Honda made the swap to ABS standard there was going to be a base bike missing hand guards, bashplates and LED signals. Honda had photos up on their website back during the internet launch. I can't seem to find them (also didn't look terribly hard)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.