Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Sorry for delay, called to work several 12 hour shifts in a row so riding was mute. The restriction is on unnecessary travel so being 200 plus miles into the mountains on a ride could be citation worthy. The potential for an accident and having to visit an ER during this period does not give me the warm fuzzies. Less traffic on the roads but the deer and elk are on the move and more likely to be on an uncongested road around a blind corner.
Some sound advice.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Apparently the latest in how Coloradans are dealing with the stay at home order. I have been hearing more and more neighbors participate... umm yeah.

But please share, did you join in? (beer in hand?) :p

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Apparently the latest in how Coloradans are dealing with the stay at home order. I have been hearing more and more neighbors participate... umm yeah.

To quote ozzy osbourne
“Those that the beast is looking for
Listen in awe and you'll hear him
Bark at the moon
Hey, bark at the moon”

(YEA, I had to look those lyrics up)

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
We are ussually walking our dogs at that time. Few people on the paths around dusk. The dogs however, are not amused. They start barking back :)

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
So you guys got some friendly dogs that like to yell “hi?“ back, or maybe some expletives back? Then too, how do those people even know what they are “saying’ in that howl...

·
Super Moderator
1,059 Posts
So you guys got some friendly dogs that like to yell “hi?“ back, or maybe some expletives back? Then too, how do those people even know what they are “saying’ in that howl...
More likely expletives back. I think they are used to arguing with the Coyotes :)

·
Super Moderator
1,059 Posts
The dawgs are saying, "Keep to your own language and stop shredding ours". :p
That sounds about right :)

It's something else to keep the neighborhood kids entertained along with the teddy bear hunts. :)

Why some people feel the need to add fireworks to the howling is beyond me. That doesn't help with keeping the stress level of the neighborhood dogs down.

·
Registered
472 Posts
For the street & dirt roads the Conti trail attack 3 , are excellent tires, wet or dry conditions , the same with the continental TKC70

·
Super Moderator
1,059 Posts
For the street & dirt roads the Conti trail attack 3 , are excellent tires, wet or dry conditions , the same with the continental TKC70
I have had experience with the Conti Trail Attack 2, but I have not yet tried the 3. For a tire I believe is marketed as a 90/10, I thought they exceeded expectations. The TA3 has supposedly improved upon the 2. I would be interested to try the TA3.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts