Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some swing arm stickers.... eeh..... Not for the ATAS but ok I guess. - I’ll keep’em for a bit and decide if I like them or not, at least they are just stickers, thick gooey ones, but sticker none the less so I can still get them off...

Attachments

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dat'll work. Looks good.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk
Thank you, I like it too, but I think I’m gonna modify it a bit. I’m gonna cut the front red part of the sticker at an angle to match the shape of the blue part. I think it will look better, more like it fits, right now I kinda don’t like the way the front red part looks, to me the whole thing looks like it’s to short. I think with the red part of the sticker staring out with a wedge instead of that (current) blunt/square it will help it kinda blend in... will post some new shots when done...

Reactions: MrRobb

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A new angle on sticky - got some trim...

Trimmed off my sticky bling... Like it much better, I think, now, it doesn’t look like the sticker is to short for the swing arm.. Lol, even tho it is...

Attachments

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts