Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This guy is my new hero. Stock, almost brand new ATAS, less than 700 miles on the bike (his own bike, not a demo). OEM tires, no crash bars—like it comes off the dealer’s floor. He takes it out and shows what it’s capable of on some decent trails on a state SRVA practice track in CA. He even lays it down--thankfully, no harm done.

This guy has some skills and there’s a good lesson in there too (one that I’ve learned in my limited off-road experience with this bike, and I haven’t yet gone as hard as this guy goes)—the bike likes it when you keep on it, throttle through.

I like this guy. The dude is fearless—on his brand-new stock ATAS. He’s got a set. And he knows how to ride.

Hope he doesn’t mind me sharing this here.

https://youtu.be/J6U_-BdGODY?t=1

Ps. The music stops about half-way in. And the riding just keeps getting better.

·
Registered
191 Posts
It's a good thing the AT is a liter bike to drag those huge balls he's riding with. Great video. I clench up just hitting a gravel parking lot.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts