Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my 4 month old SW Motech detachable pannier rack. You can mount any hard/soft panniers to it by using the existing holes in the rack. You can also purchase a Givi/SW-motech/Hepco etc. etc. adapter mount plate at your local on/offline shop in your country, if you want to use specific panniers with dedicated locking mechanisms (I prefer drilling holes in cheaper basic aluminum panniers like the Tusk Panniers).

By turning the 2 locking bolts 90 degrees per side (flat head screwdriver) you can detach the entire pannier side from the bike! The only fixed parts are two small metal plates between your frame and passenger foot pegs and the rear bracket just under your license plate. It keeps the bike nice and clean if you don't use your rack.

I used this rack for work. Don't need them anymore since I now have my personal locker and storage place at work. I will use the money to reinvest in the bike.

Includes:
- Side racks.
- Front and rear mounting plates/bracket.
- Required bolts.
- 4x Quick lock evo locking bolts (two for each side).

Aiming price is €169,- / $186,-, but you can always try and haggle with me. I'm happy of we're both happy. I bought it for €239,-.

Shipping costs varies per region, approx. $35 if outside of Europe and around $20,- within Europe (estimates). I'm selling this from The Netherlands.

Please feel free to ask me for more information. Pictures are posted below.

Regards,

Ron!

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ron, I tried to pm you but it wouldn't go through. I am interested in the racks and would like to make an offer.

·
Registered
445 Posts
It could be useful to note that, from the images, the racks look like the model for the '16-'17 Africa Twin.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts