Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi Petros,

Not an ATAS but I have the Pro Racks. I can take more pics if you're looking for something in particular.

Cheers.

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Petros,

Not an ATAS but I have the Pro Racks. I can take more pics if you're looking for something in particular.

Cheers.
Thank you so much for the super fast reply!!

whenever you will have spare time a side photo would be prerfect as well.

Actually the photo you already posted is exactly what I needed; the clearance in between the bike and the rack is sufficient for a tooltube; right?

If I may ask, what panniers are you using? If, by any chance, you are using the Givi trekkers could you confirm that there is adequate clearance in between the pannier and the pillion footpegs? I mean bigger than the one with the OEM panniers. A confimration that the pannier does NOT exceed the protruding part of the footpeg where the OEM pannier attaches on, will be sufficient.

Thanks again!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
No problem mate! I think there's plenty of room for a tool tube. I'll take some better pics tomorrow (I gotta go to bed!)

I'm using soft bags for now, but I will get hard cases later.

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No worries Petros. Show us when you get your toolbox done, I think it's a great idea!
Scorch Dugan, thank you for your photos!

It will take some time before I am done with this, because I have the OEM panniers which I have to sell before procceeding with the purchase of the Motech system and the GIVI panniers.

:smile2::smile2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts