Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The SW-Motech Pro rack is easy to fit and very solid like their other products. I didn't have to drill the mud guard, it lined up with my number plate holes. Now to get get some soft bags. Options open for hard cases of many brands with these racks.

Attachments

·
Registered
979 Posts
Looks really good! Very similar to the SW Motech pannier racks (STD). You'll have to share photos when you put on your soft bags.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will do so Superfunkomatic. I'll probably go for Andystrapz soft bags. He makes quality stuff.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AndyStrapz1.jpg
looks really good! Very similar to the sw motech pannier racks (std). You'll have to share photos when you put on your soft bags.
I just got some AndyStrapz panniers today. I'll post better pics once I put some stuff in them and get it all adjusted. Who'd have guessed his 20th anniversary edition panniers would be red/white/black huh?! A lot of thought + quality materials and high quality in house stitching goes into these products.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Perfect match for you bike! Beaut!

Reactions: Scorch Dugan
1 - 6 of 6 Posts