Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE — I have a like new SW-Motech Top Case Adventure rack designed to fit a 2018-19 Africa Twin Adventure Sports. In my opinion this is the best rack available for top boxes for this bike. This includes the Givi Monokey top box mounting adapters already installed. Super well designed, adjustable fore / aft, thoughtfully mounted to absorb vibration, easy to install. Took some pics of the rack on the bike just before removal as well as pics of how it sits right now ready to ship. Decided to try soft luggage and bought a B&B system with a much larger flat plate and a passenger plate. Won't be using this for the extended future most likely so have decided to pass it on. SW makes all sorts of accessories that bolt right onto this for almost any top box available as well as an extender for soft luggage / duffels. Rack is in very good condition with no scratches from use. Some assembly markings but will look brand new when installed. $149 shipped. If you don't want the Givi adapter kit I'll take $20 off and ship it for $129.

Thanks!

Brian

$149 shipped.
$129 w/out Givi mounting kit.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Bump. $129 shipped complete as is with Givi mounting kit included. $20 price reduction! Pics are current. Rack is like new!

·
Super Moderator
1,545 Posts
Wow
Surprised that there are no takers on this..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump. Sooner or later they'll let you out of the house to go for a ride. At which point you'll be wishing you had this great tail rack for your ATAS!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still for sale! No one has a 2018 or 2019 Adventure Sport? Great tail rack! Mint!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts