2020 Honda Africa Twin
Put on the SW Motech tank bag and have conflicted feelings about it.
- waterproof from the go; no cover needed
- easy on/off for gas
- plenty of space inside for a camera, glasses, cap... whatever
- full turning lock can be reached
- lid snaps into place with a handy magnet
- elastic straps inside to secure sunglasses, pens, etc.
- doesn't conform to the slope of tank; because it hangs over, inside weight distribution has to be managed carefully
- to reach full turn lock the case has to be all the way forward
- not easy to open with one hand (when riding) because there's a lid over the zippered top