Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
Africa Twin 2022 LD dct
71 Posts
Yes i am curious to find that out too, and was wondering if it is possible to use the use the USB connector on the steering frame. Mine is AT 1100 ld dct 2020? :) will that work as I have seen different opinions?

·
Premium Member
2022 CRF1100 ATAS ES DCT
2,024 Posts
Yes i am curious to find that out too, and was wondering if it is possible to use the use the USB connector on the steering frame. Mine is AT 1100 ld dct 2020? :) will that work as I have seen different opinions?
You can use the power for the accessory socket. I bought a plug so I could connect my wireless phone charger into it and it works great.
I made a piggy back up for it so that when the accessory socket eventually arrived I just had to plug it into the piggy back.

·
Premium Member
Africa Twin 2022 LD dct
71 Posts
You can use the power for the accessory socket. I bought a plug so I could connect my wireless phone charger into it and it works great.
I made a piggy back up for it so that when the accessory socket eventually arrived I just had to plug it into the piggy back.
Good to hear, I was thinking of connecting my GPS ZUMO to it, but assume it draws more power??

·
Premium Member
2022 CRF1100 ATAS ES DCT
2,024 Posts
The fuse for the accessory socket connection is 10amp.

This is the plug/socket you need if wanting to connect direct to the loom.

As said I used both and made up a piggyback so that I could then just plug in the accessory socket when it eventually arrived.

·
Premium Member
Africa Twin 2022 LD dct
71 Posts
The fuse for the accessory socket connection is 10amp.

This is the plug/socket you need if wanting to connect direct to the loom.

As said I used both and made up a piggyback so that I could then just plug in the accessory socket when it eventually arrived.
Thanks you so much, did not know what a piggy bag was, now I know:)thanks again

·
Registered
611 Posts
power socket connector or OEM alarm system connector under the seat

·
Registered
611 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.