Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would share a couple of pictures of new tank pads that I purchased from Italy on eBay. I think they are the nicest I have seen available for the ATAS and were easy to install. They are a 3D type sticker and I also have the one for the zip protection.

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
Very nice. Those side tank ones do a great job of filling in the white patch. Much nicer than that other sticker kit I’ve seen on here that adds stripe extension

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ive been considering these for a while,good to have some positive feedback on them,theyre not cheap but they do look the part i must say.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Think of them as protection for the bike, makes them less expensive haha. But it’s like 45£ for the set of 3 on amazon i think?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Ive been considering these for a while,good to have some positive feedback on them,theyre not cheap but they do look the part i must say.
I've had these for a while. Delivery was just a couple of days. They look fantastic on the Adventure Sports, the colour match is like 99% perfect, particularly the red colour, which is an odd shade anyway. Very simple to fit once the area is spotlessly clean and they're permanent. I've waxed over them and no effect. The adhesive is right up to the edge, probably needs a heat gun to remove them in the future. Would I buy them again? Definitely. The look original to the bike like they were fitted in the factory in Japan. The area the stickers go on must be spotless.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts