Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

Termignoni exhaust

5K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Ghostrider.1127 
#1 ·
Hello folks .
Does anyone know if there is a difference between a 2016 slip on , and a 2019 slip on ?
Because i want to buy a termignoni slip on but its a 2016 model and i have a 2019 africa twin adventure sport . So if anyone can give me some info that would be great

Thanks !

#2 ·
Hello folks .
Does anyone know if there is a difference between a 2016 slip on , and a 2019 slip on ?
Because i want to buy a termignoni slip on but its a 2016 model and i have a 2019 africa twin adventure sport . So if anyone can give me some info that would be great

Thanks !
According to Termi website; Termignoni exhausts for your Honda CRF 1000L Africa Twin | Termignoni

CRF1000 Homologated slip on 15-17 has a different part number to 18-19.

The race exhaust covers 15-19.

I am guessing they are different as a result.

#10 ·
no it will fit , just other numbers.

Reactions: Africa_Jim
#6 ·
Hello folks .

Thanks !
Hi Jim i had a Termignoni on a 2017 dct fab sound but France has started putting up sound recording cameras and a hefty fine will land on the door step if it's too loud and the rest of Europe will certainly follow .

#8 ·
My Termi end can sets off car alarms and makes dogs bark, but I love it 😂 - I will put the baffle in if/when I go to the mainland. My understanding is the French authorities are trialing the Db checks but only in built up areas (Paris mainly) to start with?

@Africa_Jim - A word of advice, the Termi link pipe has a bend in it, make sure you angle it in the correct position BEFORE fitting it……it can be very difficult to twist afterwards.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.