Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Where has your Africa Twin Taken you?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3,500 km on my Africa Twin and it's far, far better than I was expecting after moving from Ducati Multistrada to honda.
Love the bike it just does everything it says.
Plenty of power smooth but still with plenty of feed back to the rider.
Eats the bumps and bad roads like a MX machine.
Two up it's fine, I travel light so can't comment about all up heavy touring with boxes etc. When I tour it's with the minimum luggage.
My biggest complaint is not being able to ride more.
My second complaint would be the difficulty of getting to the air filters.
Conditions here in Thailand are almost always very hot and humid and or wet or HOT and dusty. Bike is fine no issues at all which is a relief after the Ducati.
Really happy with the decision to change to Honda.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hi Warrimuf,I am waiting for my manual.i had planned on a Ducati multistrata but looking at DM forum scared me off.so many problems.beautiful bike do.be interesting to no how long u had Ducati and what problems it showed up.how do u compare both bikes.i decided to go for Twin for reliability and a lot less technology to go wrong.im from Ireland,rain,rain and more rain and plenty of cold.any issues with your spokes.no point in asking u about heated grips?Safe ridding.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts