Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to start to thank those behind the AfricaTwin Forum by making this place possible. Sometimes it is easy to forget and take this wonderful resource for granted. So whoever initiated the Forum, thank you.

THREAD MOTIVE:

The motive of this thread is to deposit comments and expressions that are in regards to the AfricaTwin Forum. Sometimes the folks behind the curtain could use a little love too.

I didn't realize the service supporting the Forum was in my southern Ontario stompin' grounds, namely Toronto:

and as of this writing hosted by:

VerticalScope Inc.
111 Peter St, Suite 901
Toronto, ON Canada
M5V 2H1
Phone: 416-341-8950

[email protected]

Thanks again folks.

·
Super Moderator
1,140 Posts
Thank you, too, for this and your many comments and help with others issues.
Also to ALL the other members who make this place a great forum and a place I love to be and quite frankly proud to be a member of. All due in great lengths to all of our members.

·
Super Moderator
653 Posts
VerticleScope has a huge network of web sites in six "Verticles" as they call them, encompassing, Auto, Powersports, Outdoor, Home, Health and Technology. Over 800 sites and counting.

But with any site, it is the members who make the community what it is. This community has been a great resource for me and as AT-Dragon says, one I am proud to be a member of.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts