Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would like to start to thank those behind the AfricaTwin Forum by making this place possible. Sometimes it is easy to forget and take this wonderful resource for granted. So whoever initiated the Forum, thank you.

THREAD MOTIVE:

The motive of this thread is to deposit comments and expressions that are in regards to the AfricaTwin Forum. Sometimes the folks behind the curtain could use a little love too.

I didn't realize the service supporting the Forum was in my southern Ontario stompin' grounds, namely Toronto:

and as of this writing hosted by:

VerticalScope Inc.
111 Peter St, Suite 901
Toronto, ON Canada
M5V 2H1
Phone: 416-341-8950

[email protected]

Thanks again folks.

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,007 Posts
Thank you, too, for this and your many comments and help with others issues.
Also to ALL the other members who make this place a great forum and a place I love to be and quite frankly proud to be a member of. All due in great lengths to all of our members.

Reactions: ViperTech18

·
Administrator
3,331 Posts
VerticleScope has a huge network of web sites in six "Verticles" as they call them, encompassing, Auto, Powersports, Outdoor, Home, Health and Technology. Over 800 sites and counting.

But with any site, it is the members who make the community what it is. This community has been a great resource for me and as AT-Dragon says, one I am proud to be a member of.

·
Super Moderator
6,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I have been around long enough at the Forum to get a reasonable feel for the format presentation.

In regards to the "click bait ads", I will say that of the infinite number of sites out there (e.g. yahoo.com is notoriously horrendous), The Africa Twin Forum has - at least for me - mostly useful content. Of that content, an unexpected share is motorcycle-centric and has some value. I don't know if the @AfricaTwinAdmin personnel have any bias to the algorithms, but I thought this was worth a mention.

I suppose a negative comment might be the click bait ads cycle too frequently - I miss what they were trying to push on me! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2020 ATAS ES DCT
235 Posts
Must be my time to sound off. It was this forum that made my trip to Nevada via Pikes Peak a success. All of you that contributed to the fuel tank issues on the ATAS, gave me the heads up so I could be proactive before I left on my trip! Thank you all very much. I do not believe that I need any other forum for my ATAS. Safe riding to all in 2021.

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Well,
I would like to thank the forum admin and other folks that help run it, for allowing me to participate on and in it. It (meaning experienced A/T folks) helped with my decision on which A/T to look for and that there were earlier years still available BRAND NEW at many dealerships across the U.S.A. And, I've received lots of great advice on many subjects pertaining to the A/T and, also read of may places to ride and explore. It's a great site.Thanks for being here.
Scott

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,007 Posts
Well,
I would like to thank the forum admin and other folks that help run it, for allowing me to participate on and in it. It (meaning experienced A/T folks) helped with my decision on which A/T to look for and that there were earlier years still available BRAND NEW at many dealerships across the U.S.A. And, I've received lots of great advice on many subjects pertaining to the A/T and, also read of may places to ride and explore. It's a great site.Thanks for being here.
Scott
No problem.
Glad we could help...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts