Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
I own a vacation house just south of the border of British Columbia by Rossland and Trail BC right on the Columbia River. I've ridden through much of BC. It is a beautiful area and has some great riding.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
1998 Valkyrie, 2017 Africa Twin, 2002 Vulcan, 2007 KLR, 1970 550 Suzuki L
131 Posts
Hey Guys
British Columbia is beautiful. I would love to go see it again. I took some great pictures there and I caught it at the right time. Started raining on us at Jasper . Spent the night somewhere between there and Prince George. Rode into Chetwynd and stayed there 2 days waiting on the rain to stop . While there did bike maintenance and washed clothes. Locals told us to see the falls at Tumbler Ridge. Saw some Amazing falls taller than Niagra Falls. Also enjoyed all the wood carvings.

Enjoy the Ride
Ruff Rider

20170222_222836.jpg

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Hey Guys
British Columbia is beautiful. I would love to go see it again. I took some great pictures there and I caught it at the right time. Started raining on us at Jasper . Spent the night somewhere between there and Prince George. Rode into Chetwynd and stayed there 2 days waiting on the rain to stop . While there did bike maintenance and washed clothes. Locals told us to see the falls at Tumbler Ridge. Saw some Amazing falls taller than Niagra Falls. Also enjoyed all the wood carvings.

Enjoy the Ride
Ruff Rider

View attachment 64177
Great shot Ruff Rider

Kinuseo falls is well worth a visit to Tumbler Ridge. It's actually just one of ten waterfalls in a short series called the Monkman Cascades. A three day hike from Kinuseo and you can see all ten. Well worth the bugs and suffering.

·
Premium Member
1998 Valkyrie, 2017 Africa Twin, 2002 Vulcan, 2007 KLR, 1970 550 Suzuki L
131 Posts
InedibleRider

These pictures do not give these waterfalls justice. Look at that Rainbow. There were beautiful rainbows galore and the brightest green moss and ferns everywhere. The roar of the waterfalls was unbelievable even to my deaf ears.
Was almost Heavenly.
Enjoy the Ride
Ruff Rider
20170222_222933.jpg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts