Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Showa for the win. But something has me thinking a small amount of riders will be adjusting it from factory settings.
Definitely. Every bike I've ever owned(15+) I've had to adjust the suspension. At 6'2" I weigh around 95kg(209 pound) which is average ;) ...and by default most factory bikes come with suspension set to around a 80kg weight from what I've experienced in the past.

I generally always harden up the front as a first step since it tends to dive poorly under heavy braking.

Looking forward to taking this beast off-road, its been a while since my hare scramble days!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Definitely. Every bike I've ever owned(15+) I've had to adjust the suspension. At 6'2" I weigh around 95kg(209 pound) which is average ;) ...and by default most factory bikes come with suspension set to around a 80kg weight from what I've experienced in the past.

I generally always harden up the front as a first step since it tends to dive poorly under heavy braking.

Looking forward to taking this beast off-road, its been a while since my hare scramble days!
Can't wait to hear your feedback from taking it off road, keep us posted!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.