Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what's up guys, we all know why we bought this thing. I picked up a 2017 Red manual Thursday night in Atlanta, GA. Break in from ATL to Birmingham, AL via back country twisties. Continued from Birmingham through Mississippi, into Louisiana. Stopped at G and C Honda in Shreveport for 600 mile service. From there, up through Louisiana amd Texas, into Oklahoma for a stop at the parent's ranch. Jesus this thing rocks. From there back down to my house in Bells, TX. 1100 miles in the first 3 days. 941 of which was the first ride.

Just gets better and better and better. Pulls like a train in any gear, soaks up any road, never gets unsettled, perfectly predictable and forgiving in corners. Now I just need to get it off-road cuz that's where they say it's best. I'll be the judge.

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
I had the same reaction, ...What a sweet bike! There was no learning curve, the bike is so easy to ride I just hopped on it and immediately felt at home. I put put 1,200 miles on mine in about 2 weeks. I just couldn't put it away. Only torrential rains for two weeks got me to park it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts