Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
2016 Honda CRF 1000L Manual
I posted the above vid a while ago. He's a Spaniard I believe. Toni used to be a trials rider I think... He's a beast too!
Kirian Mirabet is a Spanish enduro rider and AT monster. Here's a vid shared earlier here somewhere of a 3-lap race with a KTM 250 or something. He's running upgraded suspension (Ohlins) and other adds (though not the horn...:)).

Watching this makes me feel really inadequate!

Enjoy...

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And again, it started with my post and has gone sideways. In a decent way, but definitely getting tired of posting things. Go back to the original post, like live or hate. Kiran is a Beast on a AT

Keeping鈥檈m Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
The BIG difference between the two riders鈥..

The guy on the KTM took a quick shower partied most of the night and had a good time with his woman and jumped out of bed at 6am the next morning 鈥

The guy on the AT took a looong hot bath, rubbed down in pain relief cream and slept to 7 pm the next day and still had a hard time getting up and moving about鈥

But yeah he did 鈥渨in鈥

There is a reason they don鈥檛 make 1000cc motocross bikes..

Reactions: don67

Registered
2016 Honda CRF 1000L Manual
For those of you in the Great White North, AT winterized and pining for spring...check out Mirabet doing some ice road racing with one of his ATs. You just need some of those spiky tires and a good set of long undies.

So now you see there can be no excuses. Get to it!

Enjoy...

Reactions: ViperTech18
1 - 19 of 19 Posts