Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
2018 Adventure Sports DCT
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ride into work was nice but now I have this:

thank goodness I left my rain gear at home. At least now there is no chance that it will get wet. :LOL:

Reactions: DCTFAN

·
Registered
404 Posts
aww, I can only dream of a ride to work at the moment.
Lockdown with the Covid malarkey here in the UK.

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aww, I can only dream of a ride to work at the moment.
Lockdown with the Covid malarkey here in the UK.
Oops Sorry to all those out of work right now, my apologies. We are in lock down too, but I still gotta work, so I kinda slips my mind sometimes..Being a essential (or was it expendable) worker that I am..
Zippy, I hope all is going better then expected with you and yours..

Reactions: zippysworld

·
Registered
404 Posts
Oops Sorry to all those out of work right now, my apologies. We are in lock down too, but I still gotta work, so I kinda slips my mind sometimes..Being a essential (or was it expendable) worker that I am..
Zippy, I hope all is going better then expected with you and yours..
No need to apologise mate, **** happens! not your fault :)
I an lucky in that I can work from home so if Im honest Im actually enjoying the family time...apart from the lack of bike rides of course.
Hopefully we will all be enjoying our rides soon, in the meantime we will just enjoy yours!

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No need to apologise mate, **** happens! not your fault :)
I an lucky in that I can work from home so if Im honest Im actually enjoying the family time...apart from the lack of bike rides of course.
Hopefully we will all be enjoying our rides soon, in the meantime we will just enjoy yours!
Well I’m certainly grateful, better off then the poor soul I seen on the way home. Seems he got tangled up with a semi ( lorry ). Kinda strange to see because it looked like HE ran his 3 wheel bicycle into the truck. The truck was stopped 1/2 way into his right hand turn and the bike and covered body was on the left side of the truck.
guess I’ll see when it hits the local newspaper, just a sad reminder that our lives are so fragile and time with the people in our life is always worth having..

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Well I’m certainly grateful, better off then the poor soul I seen on the way home. Seems he got tangled up with a semi ( lorry ). Kinda strange to see because it looked like HE ran his 3 wheel bicycle into the truck. The truck was stopped 1/2 way into his right hand turn and the bike and covered body was on the left side of the truck.
guess I’ll see when it hits the local newspaper, just a sad reminder that our lives are so fragile and time with the people in our life is always worth having..
Hope you are okay AT-D. That can be traumatic to see, even after the event.

·
Keeping’em Moderatorated
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hope you are okay AT-D. That can be traumatic to see, even after the event.
Thanks!
No worries not my first DB - don’t forget I’m not to far from Detroit..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts