Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Anyone got a standard or standard size tinted screen for sale ?
Hi Dazzle, you need to state where you are for a better response, I have a spare std clear screen but unless you are in Europe it is hardly worth posting it for the value.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I may be interested in your std screen, whereabouts are you located and how much would you like for it?
Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
480 Posts
I may be interested in your std screen, whereabouts are you located and how much would you like for it?
Thanks,
Paul
Based in Ireland, postal service here is a little dear but if you are in UK/Ireland I can get it to you for €50, further afield western Europe probably more like €65 posted.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I haven't got the bike yet but it should be soon, I'm in the UK. I'll get in contact again when I know I'm definitely getting it, as long as you're not in a rush.
Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
480 Posts
no rush, I hadn't thought of selling it until I saw someone looking for one. Sure, get back in touch when you have the bike and you decide if you want a shorter screen.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry it doesn't read well, I have a standard clear screen looking for a standard tinted screen or standard height tinted screen by powerbronze etc
Surrey UK

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think we may have wires crossed
I have a powerbronze sport screen light tint for sale not a standard Honda one, I wanted a standard tinted one.
My sport screen is in ads further down of your interested

1 - 13 of 13 Posts