Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, might help someone out.Whilst taking my headlight out to see if its possible to do a twin low beam conversion of some kind, I discovered a rattle on the headlight, I was relieved to find this is actually the ball bearing in the tip over switch, which is mounted by two M6 nuts to the headlight, an unusual place! Good to no where it is if you ever need to bypass it!
Just about to get two new wheels and both switch gears changed under warranty, hopefully its the kill switch causing start problems, stalls if you let go of button unless you keep cranking for more than three seconds, any one had success in them changing the kill switch, its a manual 2016. Thanks, still the best bike ever owned. Johny

·
Registered
112 Posts
Slightly off topic but...
My bike is a 2016 with less than 1,000 kms on it still and just under a year of warranty left. I experienced something similar recently when I started the bike so I'll add it to the list of things to keep an eye out for along with sticky switches and rusty spokes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts