Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

161 - 175 of 175 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,730 Posts
Actually Mount Evan s is the highest paved road in CO at 14130ft. Back when my CBR was carbureted you had to keep the r's up in the switchbacks or stall.
You are correct. I meant to say Highest through road, with Cottonwood Pass being #2.

As you state, Mount Evans IS the highest paved road at 14,130ft. Mt. Bross highest overall.

My 2011 Triumph Tiger XC would stall on Mt. Evans (and Trailridge for that matter) of you didn't keep the rpm's up and it was fuel injected :(

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
(+1) Got up to about 42C /w humidity (or about 108F) here in So-ON. The breeze came and went, so it helped maybe sometimes, but most of the time it felt like a sauna.

·
Registered
17 Posts
We have our Monday meetings on different locations here 🇸🇪 And i am the only one having an AT
Some off the Veteran club members sadly turn their back on a DCT motorcycle what ever wether it is 🤢

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
Not nice, snobby, wasted social energy. One shouldn't bother toiling with those opinions.

·
Registered
48 Posts
It has rained every day this week in SW Missouri--64836. When it clears for a few hours, it becomes VERY humid with temps around 90+ degrees, with Flash Flood warnings all over the Ozark area! Maybe an ATAS Jetski would have been better! :)

Sam:)

·
Super Moderator
1,946 Posts
It has rained every day this week in SW Missouri--64836. When it clears for a few hours, it becomes VERY humid with temps around 90+ degrees, with Flash Flood warnings all over the Ozark area! Maybe an ATAS Jetski would have been better! :)

Sam:)
Come out of work to this the other day..

Reactions: CRracer712

·
Registered
315 Posts
Come out of work to this the other day..
View attachment 56533
Ok, who was it? Who drained their blow up pool in the the parking lot where Dragons A/T was parked? Come on, cough it up!
Scott
Humidity a bit high?
Beowulf,
I see your 117 degrees and raise you, SIX !!!!! Yep, just got back from Lowes and it was/is 123 degrees on the way home, according to the Jeep's temp display.
Scott

Reactions: AT-Dragon
161 - 175 of 175 Posts