Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided on day one that the hex key and screwdriver weren't going to cut it for a tool kit so I just put a kit together that's worthy of the Road of Bones. Other that a brake lever, some hardware and possibly a spark plug, I can't think of anything else to have with me. Any suggestions?

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a 22 and 27 mm box end tire iron ordered and I've been able to easily remove the front axle without the axle key

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey, do you mind writing up a list of the items in the photo. Would be nice to get something together like this for my journeys or atleast have something to go off of. Also, do you have a tire pump? maybe i missed it.

thanks,

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes I'll write up a list, I have the fuel tank and airbox off of it now adding some wiring and I'm trying to work solely out of the kit. So far I've had everything that I need

·
Registered
69 Posts
Right? I look at the tools in the parts book and it really doesn't seem to be much. And all priced separately. No kit price. And that's pretty much what it looked like.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts