Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering... User manual claims that there is a six-sided wrench under the seat and then it can be used to unscrew a toolbox with rest of tools. But in my bike tools are under the seat. There is no six-sided wrench and toolbox it self is empty.

They change their minds in Honda after printing user manuals or should I ask in dealership why they stole my six-sided wrench? >:)

·
Registered
893 Posts
You may want to check with your dealer. I've bought two other bikes where the dealer removed the tool kit or didn't put it on the bike when assembling it. After asking they gave me the tool set. Maybe they forgot?

Reactions: radekw

·
Registered
893 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In Poland we called it inbus (or some call it imbus), but inbus is correct one and it is an abbrevation from original German name "Innensechskantschraube Bauer und Schaurte" :) I named it six sided wrench as I don't know the common name in English (now I know, thanks :) ). And yes, I've found it. I was not smart ennogh to flip the seat >:)

·
Registered
170 Posts
I/we here in the US call them Allen wrenches or Allen keys. I have also heard them called Hex Keys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts