Touratech, one of the most trusted names in the game has just announced their 2016 product plans for the new CRF1000L Africa Twin.
"Although the Africa Twin is new to the U.S. market, Touratech has been making parts and accessories for its predecessors for decades," Touratech said. "This history has enabled the industry leader in adventure motorcycle travel to waste little time developing a selection of upgrades ready to help the new bike from Big Red take on the world."
- Zega Pro and Zega Mundo pannier systems in 31-, 38- and 45-liter sizes
- Zega Pro top case system in 25- and 38-liter sizes
- Expandable tank bag
- Aluminum luggage rack for securing a dry bag with straps
- Touratech suspension
- GPS mounting adapter
- "Works" long distance foot pegs
- Handlebar risers
- Stainless steel engine crash bars
- Fairing crash bars
- Large side-stand foot
- Hand guards
- Auxiliary lights
- Headlight guard
- Expedition skid plate
- DriRide breathable seats
- Low and high touring seats
Final details will be available when the new Africa Twin accessories appear in their 2016 catalog, due out in January.