Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my Touratech Pannier Rack and my Touratech Zega Pro Top Case Rack. Both are hardly used and are in really good condition. They might have some slight scuffs from normal use but are practically new.

I broke my leg in a very slow speed fall in the mud and have decided to sell the bike and all its accessories. The bike is just a bit too big/heavy for me.

Sorry the pictures are a little dark. They were taken inside our parking garage. My mobility is still limited.

Pannier Rack $325 shipped within the lower 48.

Zega Pro Top Case Rack $125 shipped within the lower 48.

Call or text 619-244-6971 (San Diego, Ca)

Email [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
743 Posts
Sorry to hear about the broken leg. Chris Birch on his ADV course talked about big ADV bikes and legs.
Wear very good boots, keep your weight on the outside / high side peg, and be prepared to lift your inside leg high and out of the way if the bike goes down. Said he's seen a few drops of moving bikes with leg trapped under the bike and the peg behind the ankle. Not nice results.
And if you are off road much, remove the passenger pegs - they bite your calf hard on a dab and can cause serious leg damage on a tip over.

The Touratech racks and Zega Pro-2 cases are top quality, easy to fit and use gear. Hope they go to a good home.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts