Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of selling my twin, I like the bike very much but it's the way Honda deal with customers I find bloody frustrating,
Three months waiting for accessories for my twin is not acceptable, if they don't have the parts available then they shouldn't be offering them for sale with the bike as a package, to be fair I would not have bought the bike if I new they weren't available as I wanted a complete bike to go on holiday, I ended up going away on a incomplete bike,
I'm looking at doing a deal to go back to Bmw.
This is the touring pack that will be for sale if I do a deal with Bmw to take the bike.
You guys know the prices of these items new, if you are interested in any of this stuff post your interest and I'll sort some prices out after I agree a sale with Bmw.

Touring Pack.

Top Box
Panniers
Backrest
Rear Carrier
Touring Screen
Main Stand
Heated Grips
12V Socket
Front LED Fog Lights Cowl Guard Kit
Upper Deflector
Lower Deflector
Deluxe Pillion Footpegs

·
Registered
379 Posts
There are better aftermarket options for most of the parts you listed. Why not get your touring package money back and go shopping.

·
Registered
159 Posts
There are better aftermarket options for most of the parts you listed. Why not get your touring package money back and go shopping.
Very true.
And surely if they have not arrived yet, you can cancel the invoice and ask for a full refund. This is similar case as Touratech, no delivery after 2+ months, with no delivery insight = full refund.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Waiting on the centre stand and the 12v plug, every thing else is here, top box never fitted in the bedroom, touring screen never fitted, just been back to Dealership today they are in stock now, I was emailed by Honda to say they have had them two weeks now they denied that.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've left the bike with them as I had on holiday between 3rd and 4th false neutral 4 times

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ive provisionally sold the panniers top box and touring screen, just waiting on payment

1 - 10 of 10 Posts