Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Has anyone got a tracker on there AT. where is the box best located. Obviously it's got to be hidden but where?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hi everyone. Has anyone got a tracker on there AT. where is the box best located. Obviously it's got to be hidden but where?
If anyone has suggestions please do it by private message please! Don’t want that info out there for thieves to read!
I’ve got the Datatool trakking adventure, installed by dealer, no clue where it is and I’ve looked!

·
Registered
400 Posts
All I can add is that I had a tracker on my AT but had to take it off as it killed my battery, it was a cheap tracker though!!

·
Registered
979 Posts
I use a Tile hidden on the bike.
There are a lot of users all over the world that use this app and tracker, so in effect, their cellphone use helps track your bike.
No power draw from the bike and you replace the old version when the battery dies or change the battery on the newer models (lasts about a year).

Reactions: garyh

·
Registered
335 Posts
I use a Tile hidden on the bike.
There are a lot of users all over the world that use this app and tracker, so in effect, their cellphone use helps track your bike.
No power draw from the bike and you replace the old version when the battery dies or change the battery on the newer models (lasts about a year).
Here in London thieves use the tile too. Without knowing it, you’re powering the tile and telling them where you live. If you park in the same place, they can even recover the tile and use it again...

But it is a good option too even as a backup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts