Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My name is Tom, a 26-year-old bike enthusiast from Belgium.
Had a Honda CBF600 for 5 years before the AT came in to my life and stole my heart.

Went for the tri-colour DCT version.
After a long delivery-wait, it was finally there in march.

Now, after 13000km's already had lots of fun with it, went on a big trip in France last month and enjoyed every minute on the AT.
Worth every cent, and the DCT is gold for me with my bad knee.

Enjoy the pictures!

Cheers

Attachments

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Did you make it out of that mud pit!?

I'm still jealous that the rest of the world got the tri-color and the US didn't. :(

What luggage system are you using?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, believe it or not but the bike was just 4 days old when I got stuck there. oops
Had to call my brothers to come dig me out with shovels, it was pretty dramatic... Luckily I made it out without a scratch. Just a lot of cleaning :)

The luggage: GIVI trekker outback

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hi Tom,I wish I was 26 again?Any problems so far like spokes,heated grips.what extras hv u put on.whats furling like.how happy so far are u

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Tom,

Nice pictures and looks like you are utilizing the AT to it's potential. I notice that your GPS is mounted above the gauges. This weekend I too mounted my Garmin 390 GPS above the gauges but the vibration in that location is extreme (in my opinion). I am using the Touratech unit for attaching to the cross beam behind the wind screen. I am curious what/who's mount you are using and if you notice vibration?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I capo! I have the same GPS (TOMTOM rider I supose that can be seen in top photo) and I ask if it is possible to post some more photos of it specialy how it is fited in the top of the instruments). Did you use TOMTOM OEM mounts?. Thanks for your advice

1 - 17 of 17 Posts