Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost complete now. I love this bike, full suspension upgrade (highly recommended), high front fender, braided lines, heated grips, auxiliary plugs for charging on the go, anderson plug for battery charging, PC 8 - auxiliary fuse box, ***** grips, bark busters, touring wind screen, LED driving lights and brackets, B B safari bash plate, rear luggage rack, rear top box, tool carry (above exhaust), Barrett exhaust, Hepco Becker rear pannier racks, Motortex crash bars, pivot pegs, UHF bracket, and lots of other stuff that help to make a good bike a great bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
Wow you spent some serious cash. I have a few questions about the accessories you added. Perhaps you could fill in a few details about your totally tricked out AT.

1) Which heated grips? I have heard good things about Oxford but there three different premium model grips come in three different widths. I don't know which is ideal.

2) What type of connector for charging accessories on the go? Typical 12 volt cigarette lighter style, Powerlet? Also, where did you mount it?

3) Which touring windscreen? I am thinking Puig which looks like the one you have. I may or may not go with the spoiler like you have.

4) I really like the tool carry but have only seen one from Bumot. Which one did you run?

5) Which muffler did you go with?

Thanks.

NC

·
Registered
163 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts