Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a short video around town testing the Hero 8! The sound is captured from the rear Session4!

I tested the 4K60fps but the HEVC is a pain to use...

Take care!

Paulo

·
Super Moderator
3,072 Posts
Just a short video around town testing the Hero 8! The sound is captured from the rear Session4!

I tested the 4K60fps but the HEVC is a pain to use...

Take care!

Paulo
60 fps is always nice. The sound is fantastic. The 4K "looks good" on my laptop non-4K screen. ;)

Clear and very good video contrast.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
60 fps is always nice. The sound is fantastic. The 4K "looks good" on my laptop non-4K screen. ;)

Clear and very good video contrast.
I would like to use the 60fps, but for what i do, i think it's a bit "overkill"... add to that the computer i use is a bit old, i'd have rendering, syncing and other stuff for days! LOL

Thank you for your feedback!

Paulo

·
Registered
317 Posts
Holey cow Batman,
What did you do, tell every citizen, police man, mail man, delivery man and everyone else, that YOU need the entire town's streets CLEARED at a given time frame???? Man, I've never, ever seen empty streets like that in the middle of a town, in what appears to be, the middle of the day. The video was really nice. I sure as heck wish I could travel that far, through our town, that unubstructed, at ANY time. I've also never seen that long of distances in a town/city, with little to no stop signs in the direction you were going. Wow, what great place. By the way, WHERE was that video shot?
Scott

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Holey cow Batman,
What did you do, tell every citizen, police man, mail man, delivery man and everyone else, that YOU need the entire town's streets CLEARED at a given time frame???? Man, I've never, ever seen empty streets like that in the middle of a town, in what appears to be, the middle of the day. The video was really nice. I sure as heck wish I could travel that far, through our town, that unubstructed, at ANY time. I've also never seen that long of distances in a town/city, with little to no stop signs in the direction you were going. Wow, what great place. By the way, WHERE was that video shot?
Scott

ahahahah that made me laugh!

Well, it was early in the day, still before 8AM, going to work... usually, if i leave 5 minutes later, the traffic is a bit worse!

This was shot on my hometown, It's called Angra do Heroísmo, on Terceira Island - Azores.

Thank you for the comment! Take care!

Paulo

PS: if you where amazed by the lack of people and traffic this day, you should of seen it on the peak of the Covid19 outbreak!

·
Super Moderator
3,072 Posts
I would like to use the 60fps, but for what i do, i think it's a bit "overkill"... add to that the computer i use is a bit old, i'd have rendering, syncing and other stuff for days! LOL

Thank you for your feedback!

Paulo
In [North] 'merica 60 fps allows for clear, unblurred license plate capture of the offending cage. :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts