Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody stored tube under rear seat or anywhere else on bike. Had 2 tubes chaff a hole in storing it in my tail bag. Not sure if safer under rear seat?

·
Registered
295 Posts
I have a front tube inside a padded envelope in my top box. Waiting on a rear tube to arrive then thinking about a sandwich box to store them in for a bit if protection inside the top box.

·
Registered
40 Posts
A Front Tube fits neatly under the rear passenger seat and Rear a tube also fits under front seat along with a few other items.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Unfortunately with my power distribution block and another few odds and ends there is no room for the front or rear tube under the seat. I have put the rear tube and rim tape in a box with a bit of foam packing and the front in a padded envelope. They take up a fare bit of space in the top box but should be safe and sound.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Unfortunately with my power distribution block and another few odds and ends there is no room for the front or rear tube under the seat. I have put the rear tube and rim tape in a box with a bit of foam packing and the front in a padded envelope. They take up a fare bit of space in the top box but should be safe and sound.
Can you post a picture of your power distribution block? I'd like to see how you oriented the block. I'll be installing mine tomorrow, I hope and forelearned is forearmed.

NC

·
Registered
295 Posts
I have no images but basically just followed the instructions on Eastern Beaver. I mounted the unit across the bike with the device terminals facing front and back. I used the lock tape that I ordered with the unit but heavy duty Velcro will do the job. Very good instructions on the Eastern Beaver site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts