Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed the Tusk High Fender Kit with the Givi Crash bars? I have had Givi crash bars for a while. I just installed the Tusk High Fender kit in anticipation of mud on the Trans America Trail this summer. Left OEM Brake line and the ABS sensor line are hitting the Givi support bar when reusing the OEM brake line retainer. Looking for suggestions. Possible alternate retainer? Pics belwo

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Has anyone installed the Tusk High Fender Kit with the Givi Crash bars? I have had Givi crash bars for a while. I just installed the Tusk High Fender kit in anticipation of mud on the Trans America Trail this summer. Left OEM Brake line and the ABS sensor line are hitting the Givi support bar when reusing the OEM brake line retainer. Looking for suggestions. Possible alternate retainer? Pics belwo

I ended up getting the altrider kit.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well for now what I did is drilled a hole in the corner of the OEM bracket so the lines are in a more parallel position and also closer to the trip clamp. I get better clearance between the fender and the Givi bars and a bit more slack in the brake lines. If anyone has any other suggestions let me know. Will probably put the OEM fender back on after my TAT trip.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts