Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I had pre-ordered, I received the following VIP invitation from Honda for the Motorcycle Live event at the Birmingham NEC (lucky me!)

Your Africa Twin VIP invitation Are you ready for the legend? As a thank you for pre-ordering the new Africa Twin
we would like you to be one of the first to see it. The bike is being unveiled at
this year's Motorcycle Live, along with its official price. As an exclusive taster before your own Africa Twin arrives in early 2016, you and
a guest are invited to a VIP event where you'll get a first glimpse of the bike
before the show starts. It'll take place between 8am – 9am on Saturday
28th November at the Birmingham NEC.

Hope this doesn't disappoint too many of you.

Stormy1954​

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congratulation! Let's hope at the very least they let you sit on it. Highly doubt they'll let you ride it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Great news

We will definitely be looking forward to photos and big smiles as you are one of the few members who will have seen this in person. It is indeed an enviable position. WE will only feel bad if we can't share in your joy.:wink2:

·
Registered
787 Posts
I'll be there too as my VIP tickets are winging their way to me now. This new bike is costing me plenty so far as I had my flight for the show booked for the 30th. Then my dealer told me of the special preview event for deposit holders, so another flight just had to be booked. But Honda UK have already sent two extra tickets so that I can get in free for both days I'm over. I guess it all helps.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts