Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CRF1100 - ATAS DCT
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for assistance as to why I am unable to respond to posts in the Classifieds section. Any assistance would be appreciated.

·
Administrator
3,528 Posts
VerticleScope recently set up a 10/10 policy (10 days as an active member/minimum of 10 posts) due to the number of 1-time posters who were just creating an account for the sole purpose of listing something for sale and then never heard from again.

So that will be the issue I am guessing.

Edit: Let me check and see if that has been added to the classified rules. If it is not, I can see why that would cause some confusion.

·
Registered
2020 CRF1100 - ATAS DCT
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
VerticleScope recently set up a 10/10 policy (10 days as an active member/minimum of 10 posts) due to the number of 1-time posters who were just creating an account for the sole purpose of listing something for sale and then never heard from again.

Edit: Let me check and see if that has been added to the classified rules. If it is not, I can see why that would cause some confusion.

I appreciate you looking into this so quickly. I was able to DM the OP outside of the classified add.

Thank you,

dt1524

1 - 4 of 4 Posts