Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had 3 dealers on the hook and all 3 called me yesterday indicating they are able to place orders now. The deadline for first round allocations is 1/27/2017 for March delivery.
I just ordered my 2017 manual white/blue/red for $12,000 out the door. Tax/title/license(tag) will be be $502 more at the tag office.
My dealer had a zero mileage 2016 manual red/black/white on the floor he offered me for $11,198 out the door but I have my heart set on the white/blue/red.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just got a 4th contact I forgot about. This one emailed so I'm posting the price for those who care

" We have received the pricing for the 2017 Honda Africa Twin. They will be $13,299.00 plus destination of $380.00. We are ordering these this week for March/April delivery. I am ordering one of the White/Blue/Red with the manual transmission. If you would like to purchase this one, we can secure it with a deposit with the balance due at time of pickup. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. "

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
So price is 13,300 but you get it for 12,000 OTD?
Yes, that is correct. The trick is to find a dealer who can get an allocation but a region that the AT's are not moving.
I will be happy to post my invoice after the transaction is complete in March.

Dealer A. $12,999 OTD but changed to $12,500 to try to get me to switch.
Dealer B. $12, 098 OTD but I negotiated them to drop the $98 doc fee. Deposit made for $12,000 OTD
Dealer C. $13,299 plus $360. No thanks!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hello

What state is this? $12k otd
I just got quoted $15,286 for the DCT otd
I'll order thru your dealership and pick it up for the almost $3k in savings

Can't find a better excuse for a road trip, than to pick up a new bike for....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts