Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
3,002 Posts
That is a bargain. If I didn't already have a set on my bike I would buy them from you. Good luck with the sale :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Used on 2018 ATAS. Shipping within continental US only, asking $70 incl. shipping.
Just looking on the website and it says this model can be lowered by moving the spacer 5-12mm, doesn't seem like much, does anyone have any comments on if lowering these pegs helps us tall guys?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think the only difference I see is that the MK4 are a bit longer.

New MK4 Pivot Pegz # PP-84MK4 (platform is 60mm wide x 100mm long, overall length from center of footpeg pin to end of peg is 114mm)
MK3 Pivot Pegz # PP-84MK3 (platform is 60mm wide x 85mm long)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Used on 2018 ATAS. Shipping within continental US only, asking $70 incl. shipping.
If they're still available, I'll take them off your hands. May I ask why you're getting rid of them? Wait, is Canada considered within the Continental US?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Maybe the day after Russian warships dock off our Arctic coast.
I mean, they're already hanging around I would assume, so does that mean he'll ship me the pegs? :unsure::sneaky:

I'll pay extra for shipping if needed but marked as a gift via FedEx or UPS it should be no problem with customs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts