Honda Africa Twin Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm, just a few of the AT... took around 540 pics tho ...

·
Administrator
1,903 Posts
Some great photos! Does she get to take a trip without you now? :)

When I was growing up my mother would occasionally suggest to my father that "hey, isn't it may be time for you to take a trip somewhere?" They claim it was one of their secrets to a long marriage :)

·
Super Moderator
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
That looks like a great time- and a comfy seat.
The ONLY way to vacation, 12 days all backroads no itinerary, just a small list of things I MIGHT see. Riding the roads that I want, when I want. Relaxing. EXACTLY what a va-cay should be.
Oh yea, and a comfy seat to boot..

·
Super Moderator
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Super Moderator
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Some great photos! Does she get to take a trip without you now? :)

When I was growing up my mother would occasionally suggest to my father that "hey, isn't it may be time for you to take a trip somewhere?" They claim it was one of their secrets to a long marriage :)
Nope
No rest for the wicked...

·
Super Moderator
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It must look like a scene from "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" when you are approaching!;)
That’s a good one too..
I always said that from a distance at night it looks like Jesus was visiting...

lol but your analogy is good too, hmmm maybe I can get one of those musical horns and program that tune in from the movie. That would add to the effect (y) :LOL:

Reactions: bdalameda

·
Administrator
1,903 Posts
It must look like a scene from "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" when you are approaching!;)
Hahaha. That reminds me of a Photoshop image of a guy in our riding club I made. I will have to see if I can dig it up.

He had a Goldwing with so many lights that we used to call it his UFO.

A couple years back one of the rides we did was to South Dakota Black Hills and we rode out to Devils Tower. So I tool a photo of his bike head on with all those lights and photoshopped it on top of Devils Tower.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
389 Posts
It would have been really cool to photoshop Richard Dreyfus sitting on it with his vertical 1/2 sun burnt face.
Scott

Reactions: AT-Dragon
1 - 14 of 14 Posts