Honda Africa Twin Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of July's Ride of the Month Challenge! Theme: Drop it like it's hot!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't have time to test this out on the demo ride I had on the ATAS. Has anyone been playing with it and are the effects noticeable? (If there's a setting that virtually eliminates it, I would be interested if that improves the bottom end grobbliness on the DCT in slow traffic)
Mike

·
Registered
287 Posts
Yes , Almost ! put it in USER mode and adjust the EB, Power , T/Control to your liking,

I'm not sure what Grobbliness is, but in slow traffic and around town I just drop it in "D"

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes , Almost ! put it in USER mode and adjust the EB, Power , T/Control to your liking,

I'm not sure what Grobbliness is, but in slow traffic and around town I just drop it in "D"
So if you alter only the EB you do get a noticeable effect? Anyone know how they are doing that?
Mike

·
Registered
400 Posts
Engine braking is caused by the work the piston has to do as it descends against a closed throttle. The vacuum in the cylinder is trying to resist downward motion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts